11:10:57 PM ed: So how are things down under?
11:20:00 PM Justin: excellent
11:20:09 PM ed: Glad to hear it
11:20:33 PM Justin: went to the beach yesterday, its like 10 minutes to the indian ocean
11:20:42 PM Justin: crystal clear water
11:20:59 PM ed: That's way cool
11:21:21 PM Justin: meeting a lot of great people, really friendly people
11:26:10 PM Justin: how are you doin?
11:26:16 PM Justin: when you coming to visit!
11:26:28 PM ed: I'm actually in Perth right now.
11:26:41 PM ed: But I don't think I'll have time for us to get together.
11:26:44 PM ed: I'm only here for three weeks.
11:26:49 PM Justin: damn
11:28:01 PM Justin: cottesloe beach is amazing
11:28:54 PM ed: Yeah, it is really nice.
11:45:58 PM ed: Man, it's almost 2. I haven't had lunch yet. I'm going to run out to the fish and chips place.
11:46:11 PM Justin: which one
11:47:32 PM Justin: i was thinking about going down to soto and getting a coffee and a sandwich
11:47:36 PM ed: I don't know what it's called, it's down John
11:50:24 PM ed: Alright off I go. ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment