Monday, October 19, 2009

he likes the meatballs.

10:55:40 PM Justin: hey when do we get our W2s or whatever they are called? can you just scan mine and emale it to me?
10:56:40 PM ed: Some time between January 1st and March 15th
10:56:49 PM ed: I can do that.
10:57:11 PM ed: I assume the govmint will accept them that way, but I have no idea.
10:57:39 PM Justin: what do you mean? i just do my taxes online
10:57:56 PM ed: But you have to submit your W2s, don't you?
10:58:01 PM ed: Maybe you don't.
10:58:01 PM Justin: so i just need the didgits
10:58:02 PM Justin: nope
10:58:05 PM Justin: just the info
10:58:06 PM ed: I have to submit them.
10:58:10 PM Justin: yeah
10:58:17 PM ed: Makes sense.
10:58:33 PM ed: Anyway I should have them pretty soon after the new year.
10:58:59 PM Justin: cool
10:59:25 PM ed: Did they know it was Thanksgiving there?
10:59:33 PM Justin: yeah
10:59:56 PM Justin: i got it from a couple people
11:00:10 PM ed: I remember when I was in Hungary one restaurant tried to do a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner to lure al the ex-pats.
11:00:15 PM ed: It wasn't a big success.
11:00:30 PM Justin: i told them it was a holiday celebrating the rape and pillage of my ancestors, bringing disease and famine to my people
11:00:36 PM Justin: haha
11:00:45 PM Justin: i had thanksgiving dinner at IKEA
11:01:04 PM ed: Seems appropriate.
11:01:40 PM Justin: we were there to get a mirror and walked by the food court and they had "christmas special" up...turkey with some lingenberry and orange gravy, roasted 'tates and carrots 
11:01:56 PM ed: I like the meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment