Wednesday, November 11, 2009

even less jobs. sigh.

10:59:44 PM Justin: because if they did, neither you, nor i, would have jobs
10:59:59 PM Ed: Well, you already don't have one
11:00:05 PM Ed: And I only sort of have one
11:00:17 PM Justin: well we'd have even less jobs.
11:00:22 PM Justin: i might have one!
11:00:25 PM Justin: i had an interview.
11:00:27 PM Justin: he loved me.
11:00:29 PM Justin: people love me, ed.
11:00:40 PM Ed: Where was this job?
11:00:55 PM Justin: for KBS+P
11:01:11 PM Justin: kirschenbaum + partners
11:01:15 PM Justin: the ad agency
11:01:16 PM Ed: I know who that is
11:01:21 PM Ed: I've done some work with them
11:01:27 PM Ed: Who did you interview with?
11:01:38 PM Justin: please fucking tell me that you left them okay…… cause you're all up on my resume and shit
11:01:49 PM Ed: I didn't do much for them
11:02:04 PM Justin: ok good so i won't have to defend myself should things progress?
11:02:12 PM Justin: i interviewed with an agency
11:02:18 PM Ed: Ah
11:02:18 PM Justin: so i dunno if that even means shit tbh
11:02:30 PM Ed: I could see if my contact is still there
11:02:37 PM Justin: but he said he really liked me, and filled the last 4 positions for them or something
11:03:08 PM Ed: Was he gay for you?
11:03:30 PM Justin: yeah pretty much
11:03:53 PM Ed: Well that might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment