Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11:26:10 PM Ed: You busy on Thursday?
11:27:00 PM Justin: nope
11:27:09 PM Ed: I may need some help
11:27:15 PM Justin: music to my ears
11:29:39 PM Ed: I'll let you know
11:29:50 PM Justin: okay. ### ### ####
11:29:51 PM Ed: It would be 10AM to the afternoon
11:30:26 PM Justin: alright - it takes about an hour to get to the city, so if you can let me know asap
11:30:47 PM Ed: OK
11:30:50 PM Ed: Where are you staying?
11:31:07 PM Justin: at a friends place in bensonhurst..
11:31:15 PM Ed: Brooklyn?
11:31:17 PM Justin: yeah
11:37:38 PM Ed: OK, so I may need help with some set-up at an office in midtown
11:37:46 PM Ed: $50/hour
11:38:02 PM Justin: cool, im in
11:38:03 PM Ed: I'll let you know by Wednesday evening if it's off or on.
11:38:08 PM Justin: ok
11:38:26 PM Justin: if not, you can still pay me $50/hour anyway
11:38:39 PM Ed: I will pay you $50/hour for up to 0 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment