10:04:43 PM Ed: How's the job going?
10:05:33 PM Justin: depends, do you want to hire me again?
10:06:20 PM Ed: Nah
10:06:31 PM Ed: Things aren't going that well
10:06:45 PM Justin: pretty good
10:06:48 PM Ed: I was hoping to take your job
10:06:54 PM Justin: damn it
10:07:01 PM Ed: Figure I could do it for $2.50/hour less than you
10:07:14 PM Justin: i work mostly for tips……so….
10:07:40 PM Ed: Who the fuck would tip you?
10:11:04 PM Justin: your mom
10:11:13 PM Ed: Fair enough
10:11:30 PM Justin: so what have you been up to?
10:11:41 PM Ed: Writing a novel
10:12:07 PM Justin: really?
10:12:09 PM Justin: on what?
10:12:20 PM Ed: On the computer.
10:12:22 PM Ed: D'uh
10:12:37 PM Justin: i prefer paper
10:13:37 PM Justin: i guess that would be typing a novel, wouldnt it?
10:13:50 PM Ed: Good point
10:13:55 PM Ed: I better start over from the begining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment